1. President Trump will undertake all possible endeavours to start a new war. That is the reason he has been supported by military-industrial complex and the CIA. Besides, he needs a war to divert public attention from issues that may potentially lead to his inpeachment.
2. The influence of military-industrial complex (MIC) has become much stronger since the farewell speech of President Dwight D. Eisenhower on January 17, 1961. The politicians and mass-media ably manipulate the laymen public.
3. Military-industrial complex needs a major war in order to justify huge military spendings funded by government and approved by general public. Equally MIC appears to seek use of all the weaponry that is kept in storage without any use.
3. That new war will eventually lead to a third world war that will involve nuclear weaponry and other means of mass destruction. Those who instigate that disaster due to their purposes (power and huge profits) are not in a position to control dire events that will undoubtely take place in the nearest future.
4. I am sure that in reality Russian president Putin and Kremlin do not oppose the West (although that is strikingly different from the general public perception). On the contrary, they have a secret arrangement and cooperate with CIA and MI6. I am sure of that based on my personal experience as a witness in a litigation against Russia that was launched in 2005 in Washington, D.C. In my opinion, that secret cooperation was initiated by Andropov, former head of KGB, prior to collapse of Soviet Union.
Before you may jump to a prompt conclusion that my opinion represents just another conspiracy theory think carefully of the visit to Washington, D.C. in January, 2018 of three heads of Russian intelligence for the purpose of meeting with Mike Pompeo while he was still director of CIA. Why on earth they were allowed to arrive in the USA irrespective of sanctions that had been launched against them ? To discuss terrorism ? You may equally explain that odd meeting as their unbearable desire to discuss weather particularly with Mike Pompeo. Maybe Mike Pompeo is a weatherman ? But when a superior officer wishes to meet with his subordinates (instead of potential enemies) that superior summons them to the director's office.
Someone should express all those concerns publicly. Someone who is renowned for his/her public activity and who is trusted by millions because of his/her reputation. Otherwise we will all perish very soon. Will you dare to speak publicly on that ? I personally can not do that since no one will even listen to me. I have made attempts before. That was all to no avail.
Kind regards, Victor